Earth Flag 2004
Should I choose 1 ply or 3 ply flag option?
1 PLY FLAGS
- 1 ply flags are ideal for outdoor use.
- Light enough to fly in light breeze.
- Durable enough to fly under strong winds.
- Will last longer outdoors compared to 3 ply flags.
- Back side will look mirror imaged, text will appear backwards.
3 PLY FLAGS
- Text will read correct on both sides are primarily made for indoors.
- Made by sewing 2 flags back to back with a light blocking material in between to prevent shadowing through.
- Very heavy and will deteriorate faster due to extra weight.
- Will need much stronger winds to fly properly.
- Good for short term outdoor use like parades made from satin glossy fabric.
- Can also be made as 1 ply flag for wall display with blank back side.